Café Team Member
21 hours per week. Monday - Friday with some weekend work and occasional holiday cover.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a friendly, customer service professional to add value to a growing leisure centre. The role would be varied and involve the meet and greet of customers, assisting customers with menu choices and taking orders, Preparing delicious food and beverages and maintaining a clean and organised front of house.
The Required Skills:
- Strong culinary skills with the ability to cook food and prepare drinks to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A friendly and approachable personality, dedicated to making customers feel welcome.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Previous experience in hospitality is desirable but training will be provided.
Successful candidates will be subject to a satisfactory PVG - Disclosure Scotland and suitable references.
Please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org